Below are just some of the key steps we take when working on your alloys:
- Alloy wheels are placed into our ultrasonic strip tank until all the previous coating is removed.
- Alloy wheels are then ultrasonically cleaned to eliminate any traces of the stripping process and then dried.
- Alloy wheels are then placed onto our conveyor system, the wheels are then base coated sealing up the alloy substrate.
- Alloy wheels then have the customer’s selected colour or customer company corporate colours applied.
- Alloy wheels are then given the final protection clear coat, this seals the previous coatings achieving an extremely tough bonded finish.
- Alloy wheels are then checked at our QC stage in accordance with our ISO 9000/9001 Quality control procedure once passed the wheels are then packed and sent for shipping.