SMART Repair Service
Need your alloy wheels refurbished but just can’t seem to find the time to bring your vehicle to our state of the art facilities? No problem, let our state of the art facilities come to you!
We have a special mobile unit that boast all of the same processes and procedure we use at our main facility so that means we can ensure colours are Matched To the Manufacturer Specifications. This means you Get an Exact Match Colour Finish. Sometimes We Can Even Improve on the Factory Finish!
One of the great things our clients love about our service is the comfort of knowing that we Provide a Full 12 Months Guarantee On Our Refurbished Finishes So You Have Full Peace Of Mind On The Quality Of Our Work
We our mobile unit we can ensure a very Fast Turn Around Time. So You Won’t Be Left Without Your Vehicle For Very Long While Your Rims are Being Worked On.
We are proud to say that we have Invested Heavily In State Of The Art, Ultra Modern Equipment For Our Fleet of SMART Repair Vehicles. All Of Our SMART Operators have also been through our Stringent and Industry Leading Training Programs to ensure Your Alloys Will Receive, Hands Down, The Best possible mobile refurbishment service available anywhere!
As Part Of Our SMART Service We Will Dislodge The Tyre From The Rim To Ensure We Break The Bead Because Without Dislodging The Tyre There Is A Small Part Of The Wheel That Cannot Be Successfully Repaired and Repainted.
We follow ISO 9001 Quality control procedures. This means we can guarantee you a reliable, high quality finish ever single time.
All of Our Alloy wheels are given a high gloss acrylic powder laquar final protection clear coat, this seals the previous coatings achieving an extremely tough bonded finish to ensure a long lasting finish that also prevents yellowing.
With Our SMART Repair Technology You Don’t Need To Worry About Dropping Off Or Collecting Your Vehicle. We come right To Where You Are, Office, Home, Golf Club, Tennis Club or even maybe Motoring Event. This Can Be a Major Time Saver!
- The damaged alloy wheels are removed from your car.
- We then deflate the tyre, the bead is broken around the rim of your wheel & pushed back to expose the full edge of the alloy for repair.
- The damaged area of the wheel is then sanded out.
- The wheel has a base primer applied to seal the alloy and prevent acid corrosion forming on the the repaired area.
- The alloy is then placed under infer-red lighting to ensure the primer is evenly baked and hard on the wheel.
- The primer if required is ‘flatted’ evenly (Sanded) and the wheel is now ready the base coat.
- The base coat is the colour stage (we have a full stock of wheel colours for all leading brands of cars).
- Wheels are then heated again under the infer-red lighting system to thoroughly dry the base coat.
- The alloy wheel is then sprayed with a double coat of high gloss lacquer specially designed for the use on alloy wheels (Unless a matt finish is selected).
- The infer-red heat is then re-applied until the lacquer is fully cured.
- The tyre is inflated to the manufacturer specification (psi) the operator will refit the alloy wheel/s to your vehicle.
- The wheel nuts are torqued up to the manufacturers recommended tension.
So go ahead and pick up the phone and find out how our SMART repair service can have your alloy wheels looking brand new. Minimal hassle and minimal fuss. Our team of dedicated professionals are waiting to hear from you.
CALL US FREE ON: 1800 938 994 or e-mail us on email@example.com